Ankara: Rescuers have pulled 23 survivors from the rubble of three buildings collapsed in the earthquake in eastern Turkey, the disaster management authorities said on Thursday. At least seven were killed and dozens more trapped. Deputy Prime Minister Besir Atalay said Wednesday earthquake brought down 25 buildings in the city of Van, but only three of them had been occupied by the other is evacuated after suffering damage in a powerful temblor last month. Atalay announced Thursday that the rescue operation is now focusing on the construction site collapsed in the two hotels and a condominium. Disaster Management Authority said 23 survivors were pulled out along with the bodies of seven people. The earthquake of magnitude 5.7 was a sad replay of the previous orders of magnitude-7.2 earthquake of October 23, killing over 600 people.